We pulled off another great conference this year, bridging industry and academia as part of Strange Loop's pre-conference program. We couldn't have done it without our 6 stellar speakers and everyone in the community who came.
If you're new to Papers We Love, check out the videos from our previous years below. You might also be interested in the repository of academic papers we've assembled on paperswelove.org. You can also find links to local chapters that hold monthly meetups, there's probably one in your area!
It takes a lot of resources to put on a diverse program every year and we wouldn't be able to do it without our sponsors. If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Papers We Love Conf take a look at our prospectus.
- 09:50am - 10:00am Opening Zeeshan Lakhani
- 10:00am - 10:50am On the Expressive Power of Programming Languages Shriram Krishnamurthi
- 11:00am - 11:50am Privacy Vulnerabilities in the Peer-to-Peer Network of Cryptocurrencies Giulia Fanti
- 12:00pm - 01:10pm Lunch Foodtrucks provided for PWLConf attendees
- 01:10pm - 02:00pm Is Program Analysis The Silver Bullet Against Software Bugs? Karim Ali
- 02:10pm - 03:00pm What about natural numbers? José Manuel Calderón Trilla
- 03:00pm - 03:20pm Afternoon Break
- 03:20pm - 04:10pm Distributed consensus revised Heidi Howard
- 04:20pm - 05:10pm Building Personable Machines Star Simpson
- 05:10pm - 05:15pm Closing Notes PWLConf Team